We do accept Returns but only in certain conditions as mentioned below:
1. Returns are accepted if the item received is not as described. and
2. Item received is defective.
Some very important points while receiving the courier package.
At the time of delivery please ensure 100% that the package is not damaged or opened up, In case it is please do not accept the package under any circumstances, file a complain with the concerned courier service person and also inform us immediately.
In case you need to return the item to us - please ensure that the original package in which it came is presevered and send along, contact us prior for RMA, report us within 24 hours for any problems.
We strictly DO not accept returns for any other reasons, except for reasons mentioned above.
Some important tips and points.
1. Always remember that custom department of your state / country may or may not open your package for physical inspection - and we all appreciate that, let them do their good work to ensure our own safety.
2. Never accept package which is Physically damaged, Soiled, Wet, Punctured.
3. Always contact us prior to returns for RMA.
4. The Color of the item may or may not vary from what is being seen by you on your computer screen/monitor, the difference in color may be due to different screen resolutions, contrast and color settings of your monitor. But it is 100% ensured to you from our side that we only send those items whaih are shown in our website. (Hence this can not be the reason for returns)
5. It is quite possible that the Sarees, Lehenga - Choli or the Ladies Suits - which have embelishments, beads, sequence work etc. may have some of them fallen off or loose - this is primarily due to handling of the items at the customs, and is very normal thing, For Heavy work dresses we most of the time send extra embelishments so that you can get them re-stitched in case some are missing. (Hence this can not be the reason for returns)
6. And last but not the least - we are here to listen to you - in case of any problems - and let us work together to make our transaction / purchase memorable.
Please send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org